Marine vehicles company is looking for an experienced Service Writer who is focused on providing outstanding customer experience and is interested in building a long-term relationship with customers and the company.
As a Service Writer you will serve as a liaison and be responsible for facilitating service needs with customers and technicians.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains all vehicle pertinent information
- Answer questions from customers and service providers
- Use expertise to understand the client’s problems and explain their needs for satisfactory service
- Work with customers to create a service schedule that fits their needs
- Process orders, manage tickets, monitor delivery, and handle customer complaints
- Refer to vehicle's service history, inspect, and recommends additional needed service
- Keep customer informed of the progress and status of their service
- Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed, and additional work and authorization is noted
- Close repair order as appropriate
- Service writer experience
- Automotive or engine experience