Work in Northwest Louisiana or East Texas!
Are you looking for a job in Shreveport or Longview? Headquartered in Shreveport, Louisiana and Longview, Texas, Jean Simpson Personnel Services provides qualified and experienced personnel on a temporary, temp-to-hire and direct-hire job basis. We help employers fill such jobs as secretaries/receptionists, computer/data entry operators, accounting clerks, customer service representatives, medical office staff and many more clerical, industrial, and professional positions. If you are currently looking for a job in the Shreveport, Bossier City, or Longview area, or if you are an employer needing to fill a position, please give us a call today and let us help you.
Why NW Louisiana or East Texas…
Several of NW Louisiana and East Texas’ largest leading employers are seeking professionals with specific skill sets open to relocating to our area. The main city in this area is Shreveport-Bossier City.
Shreveport is the third largest city in Louisiana with a population of just over 317,000 (includes sister city Bossier City). We are a transportation hub connecting the south to the north (I-49) and the east to the west (I-20). We are located just 170 miles from Dallas, 200 miles from Houston, Baton Rouge and Little Rock, 320 miles from New Orleans and surrounded by many historic towns within 80 miles. NW Louisiana is rich in history, culture and tradition. The average age of our population is 35.
- Low cost of living for Shreveport as compared to larger cities within tri-state area.
Houston – 25% less overall with home cost 72% less
Little Rock – 5% less overall with home cost 35% less
Jackson – 7% less overall with home cost 35% less
Beaumont – 2% higher overall with home cost 6% higher
Baton Rouge – 19% less overall with home cost 59% less
- Shreveport has NO traffic compared to virtually any large city in the country. You can get anywhere in the Shreveport/Bossier City area in 10-30 minutes. Try doing that in Houston, Dallas, etc…! Imagine a 10-minute commute each way to work regardless of the time of day with no toll road expense and having a tank of gas that last you over a week!
- Excellent secondary education choices, including LSU Medical School, LSU-Shreveport, Centenary College along with Louisiana Tech, Northwestern State University and Stephen F. Austin University which are only short drives from Shreveport.
- Don’t bother to pack your snow shovel or snow blower, instead save room for flip flops, shades, shorts, golf clubs, fishing poles (plenty of fresh water access and the Gulf of Mexico is only 3 + hours to the South with excellent salt water fishing), sunscreen and in the spirit of complete honesty and transparency perhaps some mosquito repellent!
- Fabulous selection of food and year-round events!
Regional Data: http://nlep.org/Regional-Data.aspx including cost of living, unemployment rates, demographics and more
Come see Louisiana’s Other Side! We’d love to have you!