Being Thankful isn't just for Thanksgiving. It should be a daily practice...
- Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
- Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
- Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
- Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
- Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
- Be thankful for your mistakes, they will teach you a valuable lesson.
- Be thankful when you’re tired and weary, because it means you’ve made an effort.
- It’s easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
- Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
- Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they will become your blessings.
Have a great weekend JSPS family & friends. We are thankful for YOU!