Will have the ability to excel in a specialty metal, materials, and equipment fabrication company!
- Metal fabrication, welding, CAD design, or other mechanical background is a big plus.
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD Inventor skill and knowledge.
- Able to supervise/lead a 2-3 person team of CAD Designers in CAD detailing and fabrication layouts.
- Good communication, writing skills, and computer skills
- Broad computer skills
- Knowledge and/or exposure to 3D printing is a plus
- Must have an acute attention to details and be well organized.
- Able to assist in the design and engineering of chutes, hoppers, and a wide variety of other industrial plant applications.
- Able to take basic field measurements of an item in order to draw/draft/reverse-engineer for the purposes of manufacturing.
- Able to assist in problem solving issues with manufacturing, quality control, inside and outside sales team, and customers.
College degree preferred but not required based on prior experience.
Competitive Salary, Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation, Bonus, etc.
Submit your resume to Karen@JeanSimpson.com