Submit your resume to TopJobs@jeansimpson.com TODAY as this client is ready to hire and plans to have someone in place by April 1st! Interviews are already happening so don't wait!
- Administer all loan processes to ensure optimal member experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Lending, Underwriting, & Collections.
- Supervise/motivate loan staff in an effort to maintain optimal member service satisfaction levels.
- Take lead in evaluating loan staff’s performance. Prepare and deliver quarterly reviews and performing coaching sessions.
- Obtain superior knowledge of products and services to efficiently train and motivate staff to generate revenue.
- Analyze loan quality and decisions to ensure compliance to all policy/procedures.
- Ensure proper implementation of loan matrix.
- Produce and analyze all daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needed to evaluate loan process.
- Coach, counsel, and train loan staff to ensure each employee performs at maximum potential.
- Completes projects on a timely basis as assigned by management.
- Ability to develop new policy and procedure.
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Develop/Maintain professional relationships with all levels of employees.
- Effectively communicate with members and employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to sit, walk or stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to travel for business related matters.
- College Degree required.
- Supervisory experience in a lending/teller environment is preferred.
$47-50K + Benefits and banking hours! DIRECT-HIRE!