Temp-to-Full Time position with large client. Will be performing tests utilizing requisite lab equipment and instruments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
- Knowledge of refinery laboratory testing procedures preferred.
- Excellent computer and software application skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Effective time-management skills and be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Expert in the field regarding the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Submit your resume today to email@example.com to be considered. Company interviewing shortly!