Audiologists Needed for local practice looking to expand.
- Responsible for administering a variety of diagnostic audiological exams, counseling patients, families and physicians regarding test results, and reviewing options that best meet their hearing healthcare needs.
- Performs audiological services in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders for people of all ages.
Evaluates, orders, and dispenses hearing aids.
- Education Required - Master's degree in Audiology, Doctor of Audiology Doctorate, or Hearing Instrument License.
- Certifications Required - Current Hearing Aid License in the state of Louisiana and certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-A).
- Must have clinical skills indicative of a Board-certified audiologist.
Benefits: Paid Holidays off and 80 hours of Paid Time Off a year
Salary: $35k to 45k depending on experience and license type PLUS COMMISSION!
Hours of operation: Monday through Thursday 8:45-5:00 and Friday 8:45 to 4:00
Resume to Britney@jeansimpson.com