Karen is looking for a Senior Accountant!
Essential functions of the Sr. Accountant position include but are not limited to:
– Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
– Assists with preparation and distribution of annual budgets.
– Reviewing general ledger for unusual variances, preparing reclassifications, accruals and making necessary journal entries to ensure financial statements are accurate.
– Interfaces and supports the operations department with timely financial information.
– Assist with gathering pertinent documents for annual audits.
– Assists with inquiries from auditors, investors, or other third parties as assigned, including running reports and answering questions as needed.
– Provides guidance to accounting staff by training, answering questions, and providing assistance with issues and difficult situations.
– Special projects as assigned.
If you are a detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, team player with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, we would love to speak to you! A minimum of three years general ledger/reporting experience is required. Five to seven years of related experience is preferred. Candidates with a Master’s and/or CPA is a huge plus.
Great pay and benefits! Send resumes to Karen@JeanSimpson.com