Let Stephanie know if you meet the following qualifications by coming in between 9-2 and asking for her!
- Good eye hand coordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability to use small hand tools and finishing equipment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in the preparation and proofing of various documents and correspondence.
- Moderate mechanical aptitude – Some troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly.
- Moderate mathematical skills – Ability to use a variety of hand held measuring devices; Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including metrics, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
Summary of Responsibilities –
* Responsible for all packaging of printed material produced on the assigned press. Must be willing to work at a reasonable pace to keep up with the product being delivered.
* Review complete job jacket regarding specific bindery requirements and act accordingly.
* Review printed orders to make sure that they correspond to job jackets and are packed correctly.
* Carefully review printed product for quality and defects and report such to pressman.
* Review labels and shipping instructions for accuracy and deliver finished product to assigned areas.
* Monitor and assist pressman when necessary.
* Pull supplies as requested by pressman.
* Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of Flexo equipment