First and foremost, looking for someone with Government Contracting and Accounting experience that has been in a leadership role.
Salary range $75-125K + Benefits.
- Executive Management, consisting of all strategic visioning and leadership and all partnerships
- Approving reports
- Writing grants, education workforce
- Operations (tenant leases, contract management, special projects)
- Creates the annual budget
- Reviews monthly financial reports
- Odd projects (Public Relations, initially design website and updates as needed)
- Government Contracting
- Government Accounting
- Supervise proposal preparation; execute non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), terms and conditions, and modification requests; and settle disputes regarding contract interpretation, conditions or compliance with legal requirements, oversee the contract change process, develop strategies for negotiation in alignment with company objectives and lead negotiations for complex contracts, stay on top of new laws and proposed legislation, and interpret the potential impact on current and future contracts.
- Develop new policies and processes
- Function as the lead contact in all areas of a project, including control, legal, billing, procurement, subcontracts and pricing, interface with contract support staff, product and business unit managers, customer and supplier law departments, senior management and outside counsel.
- Oversee a variety of government contract administration activities which include reporting, pricing, contract evaluation and modification, compliance with terms and conditions, acting as a liaison with government agencies while ensuring compliance with regulatory terms and conditions
- Recommend appropriate action to ensure compliance with contracts, ensuring follow-through to resolution
- Prepare and file small business reporting documents that are required by the government, including 72(a) sales reporting and small business reporting
- Review RFP and Bid documentation to determine if the business segments are in compliance with the terms and conditions and are eligible to bid
- Perform quality review of services being provided identifying trends indicating the need to revise existing methods and procedures
Resumes to Britney@JeanSimpson.com